Oxford University Press invites you to take advantage of savings through our Inventory-In-Place program. This is an efficient, cost-effective program that allows you to keep your unsold Fall Semester inventory for titles that have been adopted for the Spring Semester, and defer payment until January 2014.
How to Qualify:
After fall rush, send your regular October payment along with a debit memo or charge-back, listing titles you wish to hold for the following term. Please include ISBN, quantity, and corresponding invoice numbers. Deduct the total value from your October payment and clearly indicate Inventory-In-Place on your debit memo.
The debit memo will be clearly identified on your next monthly statement with a payable date of January 31st, 2014.
Terms and Conditions:
- We offer this program once a year, during the fall rush.
- All requests are subject to credit approval, and we must receive payment for the held over inventory by January 31st. Late payments are subject to interest from the date of the original invoice.
- Only stock purchased from us after June 1, 2013 is eligible for this program.
- We reserve the right to confirm that the titles and quantities listed on your requests are in stock in your bookstore.
- The value of the titles held will apply towards your store's credit limit.
- Credit approval must be obtained from the Credit Department prior to participation.
- Oxford University Press reserves the right to refuse Inventory-In-Place requests sent with payment after October 31st, 2013.
If you have any questions about the Oxford University Press Inventory-In-Place Program or would like to participate, please call our Credit Department at 800-732-3120.