The Moral Life, Fifth edition
Welcome to Oxford’s The Moral Life: An Introductory Reader in Ethics and Literature, Fifth Edition Companion Website! Here you will find various resources to assist you.
About the Book presents:
- Information About the Author
- The full Table of Contents
In Instructor Resources, there are:
- Brief summaries of each reading selection in the text
- PowerPoint Lecture Outlines for each chapter
- A robust Testbank, downloadable in Word format, which includes Multiple Choice, True/False and thorough Essay Questions. Please note that these questions are also available for auto-grading using our Computerized Test Bank or Course Cartridges for your learning management system. Please contact your Oxford sales representative or call 800-280-0280 for more information.
In Student Resources, you will find:
- Self-Quizzes that test your knowledge of each chapter
- Essay Questions for Review that cover main ideas and arguments
- Helpful Web Links that guide further exploration