Welcome to Student Resources on the Companion Website for Patterns of World History, Brief Edition by Peter von Sivers, Charles A. Desnoyers, and George Stow. For each chapter, you will find:
- Flash Cards that will aid in the study of key terms and definitions
- Interactive Maps are Flash-based exercises, one per chapter, allow students to explore one map per chapter in an interactive fashion.
- Multiple-Choice Quizzes that give you the opportunity to test what you have learned
- Primary Source Companion and Research Guide to help you more effectively evaluate and work with online sources.
- Video and Web Links to high interest videos and websites directly pertaining to the topics examined in Patterns of World History, Brief Edition.