Welcome to Oxford’s Juvenile Delinquency: Mainstream and Crosscurrents Companion Website.
The materials are organized by chapter, as you can see in the sidebar to the left. Within each chapter page, you will find.
- A Brief Summary of the broad themes and key topics in each chapter, to help students organize their thinking and reading.
- Additional Links to websites providing supplemental information on the topics and ideas covered in the chapter
- Discussion Questions to help students review the broader themes of each chapter.
- Self-Grading Review Questions to help students review the material and assess their own comprehension.
- Glossary Flashcards to assist students in studying and review.
INSTRUCTORS: Request your examination copy now! Click here to contact your Oxford sales representative.