Welcome to the companion website for The Power of Critical Thinking by Lewis Vaughn. Containing a number of useful resources for students and instructors, this site is designed to supplement and enhance the material found in the text.
In About the Book, you will find:
- General notes on the book’s approach to teaching critical thinking
- About the Author
- Table of Contents
In the Student Study Guide, you will find for each chapter:
- A summary of the main points
- A list of chapter objectives, broken down by chapter subheads
- A full set of study questions to help you understand and remember the chapter material
- A short review quiz, with multiple-choice and true/false questions that are autograded to give you quick feedback on your performance.
- Flashcards for studying the key terms
- Additional chapter exercises found only in this guide
- Web links to sites that add interesting information and food for thought relevant to chapter content
- The chapter’s Self-Assessment Quiz, automated to reveal the answers as you work through the questions
In the Instructor Resources, you will find: