Welcome to Oxford’s Logic, second edition Online! A companion to Stan Baronett’s introductory logic textbook, this site will guide you through the key points of the book.
In About the Book, you will be able to:
- Meet the Author
- And access the full Table of Contents
In Student Resources, you will find:
- Chapter Summaries that outline the major themes of each chapter
- Guides for reading that will help you think broadly and comparatively about new ideas you encounter
- Tipsheets to help your understanding of particularly complicated ideas in each chapter
- Flashcards of Key Terms that highlight new concepts
- Two types of Review Quizzes. The “pre-chapter” quizzes feature questions that are taken directly from and answered in the book itself. The “post-chapter” quizzes are feature all-new and unique questions that can’t be found anywhere but in the Student Resources section. Combined, these Review Quizzes give you the opportunity to test what you have learned.
- Video Tutorials to bring key concepts to life
For teachers and professors, we have a number of helpful Instructor’s Resources. For access to these resources, please contact your Oxford University Press Sales Representative or call 800.280.0280 for details:
- An Instructor’s Manual with Computerized Test Bank on CD includes:
- Solutions to all exercises in the book, enhanced by explanations and answers that elucidate the details of the correct answers
- Key Terms and a summary for each chapter
- A customizable Computerized Test Bank—with multiple-choice, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank questions—that allows instructors to give exams or homework problems that can be auto-graded
- A traditional “pencil-and-paper” Test Bank and answer key containing the same questions as the Computerized Test Bank
- PowerPoint-based lecture outlines
- The Instructor’s Manual with Computerized Test Bank and the traditional Test Bank are also available in printed format.
- The Learning Management System Cartridges include, in a fully downloadable format:
- Instructor’s Manual and Computerized Test Bank (exams and homework problems can be auto-graded)
- Student material from the companion website