Welcome to Oxford’s Military Ethics online. A companion to Stephen Coleman’s introduction to military ethics, this site will guide you through the key points of the book.
In About the Book you will be able to:
- Meet the Author
- Access the full Table of Contents
In Instructor Resources you will find:
- The complete Instructor’s Resources Guide, available for download. This guide features chapter summaries, chapter goals, key terms and definitions, suggestions for further reading, additional case studies, discussion questions and multiple-choice quizzes.
- Lecture Guides in PowerPoint
In Student Resources you will find:
- Chapter Goals that will help you think broadly and comparatively about new ideas you encounter
- Key Terms flashcards that highlight new concepts
- Self-Quizzes that give you the opportunity to test what you have learned
- Suggestions for Further Reading, a list of readings for further exploration of the world of military ethics