Welcome to the Student Resources for our textbook, Introduction to Philosophy. We have updated this website for the 6th edition to reflect the slightly revised contents.
In Student Resources, you will find:
- Multiple-choice self-quizzes on every reading in the book
- Flashcards to practice key terms from the book
- A Logical Toolkit, which explains common terminology used in philosophical reasoning.
- A guide to Writing Philosophy papers
- A link to a blog created and maintained by the authors at http://gfp.typepad.com/intro_to_philosophy/
- A Glossary of Philosophical Terms