Since it was first published in 1976, this text has become the market-leading book for the engineering economy course. It has always been characterized by...
NEW FOR THE ELEVENTH EDITION – still the most current and the most useful text for today's courses
- A focus on practical applications: filled with interesting and relevant real-world examples, problems and vignettes.
- Accessibility: careful explanation of concepts in accounting and finance and how they apply to engineering situations.
- Superior instructor and student support packages: easy to understand, learn, and teach Oxford University Press has produced the best support package available. We offer more for students and instructors than any competing text.
- 350 new and revised end-of-chapter problems
- Greatly enhanced coverage of Microsoft Excel software, including 36 video-based Excel tutorials that allow instructors to spend time teaching the concepts and less time teaching the software.
- New appendix on using financial calculators for Time Value of Money calculations
- Updated in include the latest tax legislation and rates
- Enhanced coverage of ethics
- 12 new and revised vignettes
- Updated Student Study Guide
- Cases in Engineering Economy cd, with references in each chapter
- Updated companion website with 100 additional FE exam problems, online quiz questions, Excel models and tutorials
- New automated test bank
- Updated Instructor resources (Instructor's manual, PowerPoint lectures, cd)
- Availability of pre-formatted Learning Management System cartridge