Welcome to Oxford’s Philosophy Here & Now Companion Website! Here you will find various resources to assist you.
About the Book presents:
- Information about Philosophy Here & Now
- Information About the Author
- The full Table of Contents
In Instructor Resources, there are:
- Downloadable Instructors Manual and Testbank, which features:
- Brief summaries of each reading selection (70 in all).
- Banks of test questions (with answers)—at least 50 questions per chapter: about 30 multiple choice and 20 true/false (many of the multiple choice are also fill-in-the-blank). There are 380 questions in all (the first ten of the multiple choice and the first ten of the true/false are repeated in the online Student Resources).
- Ten essay/discussion questions per chapter.
- A glossary of the key terms highlighted in the text.
- Useful Web links for each chapter.
- Sample syllabi.
- PowerPoint Lectures to help you structure your classes
In Student Resources, you will find:
- Multiple-choice self-quizzes on every chapter in the book
- Essay questions to get you thinking about each chapter
- Reading summaries for all the readings in the book
- Flashcards to practice key terms from the book
- Weblinks to other sites of interest