Readers are invited to submit answers, which may be posted here. Please submit comments to the author.
1. Introduction to Epidemiologic Thinking
2. Pioneers in Epidemiology and Public Health
3. What Is Causation?
4. Measuring Disease Occurrence and Causal Effects
5. Types of Epidemiologic Studies
6. Infectious Disease Epidemiology
7. Dealing with Biases
8. Random Error and the Role of Statistics
9. Analyzing Simple Epidemiologic Data
10. Controlling Confounding by Stratifying Data
11. Measuring Interactions
12. Using Regression Models in Epidemiologic Analysis
13. Epidemiology in Clinical Settings