Welcome to Oxford’s Foundations of Criminal Justice Companion Website!
The materials are organized by chapter, as you can see in the sidebar to the left. Within each chapter page, you will find:
- Objectives for Learning that identify, in a clear, concise way, the concepts and subjects that students should understand after reading a given chapter
- A Brief Summary of the broad themes of each chapter, to help students organize their thinking and reading
- Additional Links to websites providing supplemental information on the topics and ideas covered in the chapter
- Additional Recommended Readings that delve more deeply into the topics discussed in the chapter
- Self-Grading Review Questions to help students review the material and assess their own comprehension
- Case Links that provide students with the original text of every case cited in the book
- Glossary Flashcards to assist students in studying and review
INSTRUCTORS: Request your examination copy now! Click here to contact your Oxford sales representative.