Contemporary Moral Arguments
Welcome to Oxford's to Contemporary Moral Arguments: Readings in Ethical Issues Companion Website! Here you will find various resources to assist you.
About the Book presents:
- Information about Contemporary Moral Arguments
- Information About the Author
- The full Table of Contents
In Student Resources, you will find:
- Multiple Choice Self-Quizzes that test your knowledge of each chapter
- Flashcards that highlight key terms and concepts
- Helpful Web Links that guide further exploration of key issues
In Instructor Resources, there are:
- Summaries of every reading for main ideas and easy reference
- PowerPoint Lecture Outlines for each chapter
- A downloadable Testbank in Word format, which includes Multiple-Choice, True/False and Essay questions for each chapter.