The most comprehensive and most affordable insect biology textbook available. Daly’s Introduction to Insect Biology and Diversity is respected for its balanced presentation of biological principles, insect identification keys, and the evolutionary perspective it brings to the study of insects. The third edition has been revised to focus more on biological principles, demonstrate relevance to students’ everyday lives, and update and refine the identification keys.
- The most comprehensive and affordable insect biology text available.
- An all-in-one resource that introduces both comprehensive coverage of general biological principles as they relate to insects as well as numerous insect identification keys.
- Detailed insect identification keys showing the range of insect diversity.
- Plentiful line drawings and photographs clearly illustrating insect physiology
- Detailed, clear, and relevant coverage appropriate for a wide range of undergraduate students.