Textbooks and book chapters
- Robinson, M. S.; Stoller, F. L.; Costanza-Robinson, M. S; Jones J. K.Write Like a Chemist: A Guide and Resource; Oxford University Press: NY, NY, 2008.
- Robinson, M. S.; Stoller, F. L. A read-analyze-write approach to research-related literacy skills for upper-division chemistry majors. In Designing, Implementing, and Sustaining a Research-Supportive Undergraduate Curriculum: A Compendium of Successful Curricular Practices from Faculty and Institutions Engaged in Undergraduate Research; Katukstis, K.K., Elgren, T., Eds.; Council on Undergraduate Research: Washington, DC, 2007; pp 175-190.
Peer-reviewed journal articles
- Robinson, M. S.; Stoller, F. L.; Horn, B.; Grabe, W. Teaching and Applying Chemistry-Specific Writing Skills Using a Simple, Adaptable Exercise. J. Chem.Ed. 2009, 86, 45-49.
- Robinson, M. S.; Stoller, F. L.; Jones, J. K. Using the ACS Journals Search to Validate Assumptions about Writing in Chemistry and Improve Chemistry Writing Instruction. J. Chem. Ed. 2008, 85, 650-654.
- Horn, B.; Stoller, F. L.; Robinson, M. S. Interdisciplinary Collaboration: Two Heads Are Better than One. English Teaching Forum 2008, 42, 2-13.
- Stoller, F. L.; Horn, B.; Grabe, W.; Robinson, M. S. Evaluative Review in Materials Development. J. English for Academic Purposes 2006, 5, 174-196.
- Stoller, F. L.; Horn, B.; Grabe, W.; Robinson, M. S. Creating and Validating Assessment Instruments for a Discipline-Specific Writing Course: An Interdisciplinary Approach. J. Applied Linguistics 2005, 2, 75-104.
- Stoller, F. L.; Jones, J. K.;Costanza-Robinson, M. S.; Robinson, M. S. Demystifying Disciplinary Writing: A Case Study in the Writing of Chemistry. Across the Disciplines: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Language, Learning, and Academic Writing [Online] 2005, May.
http://wac.colostate.edu/atd/lds/stoller.cfm(accessed July 2008).