Bioethics: Principles, Issues, and Cases
Welcome to Oxford's Bioethics: Principles, Issues, and Cases Companion Website! Here you will find various resources to assist you.
In Student Resources, you will find:
- Quizzes that test your knowledge of each chapter
- Flashcards that highlight key terms and concepts
- Helpful Web Links that guide further exploration
In Instructor Resources, there are:
- Sample Syllabi—useful for course planning
- A downloadable Testbank in Word format to use in exams or midterms.
- Summaries of each reading and Essay Questions for Review, outlining arguments and key issues
- Key Terms and definitions from each chapter
- PowerPoint Lecture Outlines for each chapter
- Helpful Web Links for additional reference
About the Book presents:
- Information About the Author
- The full Table of Contents