This new edition features:
· In-depth and illuminating presentation of conceptual arguments
· No shortcuts--derives whole formulas
· 100 new problems
· New material on nuclear magnetic resonance
· Expanded treatment of linear and nonlinear irreversible processes and thermodynamics
· A completely revised treatment of electrode kinetics
· Many updates throughout
· Several vignettes--written by leaders in the field--that cover topics at the cutting edge of physical chemistry research
Previous publication dates
As you read and study Physical Chemistry 2/e, if you feel you have found an error in the text, no matter how minor the mistake happens to be, we would like to know about the issue in detail. Please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information either in the body of the message or as a text-only email file attachment:
1. First and last name
2. Academic/corporate affiliation
3. Mailing address, City, State, Zip code
4. Email address
5. Telephone number
6. Page number(s) where the error occurs
6. One or more specific, suggested corrections which adequately address or resolve your issue(s).
7. Specific references, data, or formulae which support or corroborate with your conclusions.
Each correction submitted will be carefully reviewed by the authors to determine its validity, and updated corrections will be posted to the link below as necessary.