Many thanks to all of those who submitted nominations – there has been a wonderful response this year.
What’s next: our judging panel will assess the nominations and determine a shortlist. Come back at the end of January to find out the names of the shortlisted candidates. Following this, the judges will commence their campus visits.
The winner of Law Teacher of the Year 2018 is to be announced at this year’s Celebrating Excellence in Law Teaching conference, for which we will announce the date shortly.
• 20 October 2017 – Law Teacher of the Year 2018 launches
• 13 December 2017 – Deadline for receipt of entries
• End January 2018 – Shortlist is announced
• February and March 2018 – Campus visits and interviews from judges take place
• From April 2018 – Judges review all evidence and discuss outcomes
• End June 2018 – Law Teacher of the Year 2018 is announced at the Celebrating Excellence in Law Teaching conference.