As a service to lecturers, we make many of our titles available FREE on inspection, provided that you are teaching a course for which they may be recommended as set texts.
How to order
To request an inspection copy, find the book you want in our online catalogue and click on the Request an Inspection Copy button. This will open up an Inspection Copy Request Form for you to complete. We will ask you to enter some basic details about your course, and to provide your institutional address as the delivery address for the order.
Please also note that:
• inspection copies are limited to single copies, and we will supply a maximum of five* titles to you in any one request
• usually, only paperback versions will be supplied
• all inspection copies are supplied at the discretion of Oxford University Press
• depending on your geographical location we may pass your request on to a local OUP branch or agent
• we may be unable to deliver specific books to certain countries owing to market restrictions
• inspection copies will not be delivered to home addresses
* If you would like to help with selecting appropriate titles for inspection, please contact your local campus representative directly. They will be happy to discuss your course needs in more detail.
We don't ask for any of the inspection copies to be returned but we do ask that you give us your feedback by completing our online comment form.
Your feedback is important to us - whether you choose to adopt or not, much of the feedback we receive is used in developing and shaping future editions, so thank you for taking the time to share your opinions on the textbooks provided.
Changes in data regulation come into force later this year, so make sure you are correctly signed up to continue receiving email communication from us, and to be first to hear about new publishing in your subjects. Enter your email on this page to check how you are signed up.