Garner, Ferdinand & Lawson: Introduction to Politics 2e
- Building on the case studies in the book with links to relevant news articles, web video, and research
- An additional case study examining the role of the Internet in politics
- A series of interactive flashcards to test your understanding of the key terms and concepts
- Biographies of key thinkers
- A series of self-test questions for each chapter, complete with feedback and page references, to reinforce understanding of the key themes
- Suggestions for role-play activities to allow students to think out particular roles
- Links to useful sites for further information and research
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
Already registered for a password? Click on any resource below to log in.
- Summaries of each chapter to draw out the key themes and assist in lecture preparation
- Suggestions for discussion topics for use in seminars
- Customizable slides to accompany each chapter and assist with lecture preparation
- A ready-made electronic testing resource which can be customized to meet your teaching needs