Kavanagh et al: British Politics 5e
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
Already registered for a password? Click on any resource below to log in.
- the same series of short monthly essays as on the student site but accompanied by critical thinking questions for use in seminars and tutorials.
- a selection of suggested essay questions for each part of the textbook to develop students' understanding of the key issues in British politics.
- available to download electronically to facilitate lecture preparation.
- suite of suggested questions, activities and assignments arranged by chapter to prompt students to investigate and analyse real world political situations and apply their learning to new situations.
- one case per chapter for use in seminars or tutorials to reinforce understanding of chapter themes and to encourage more involved situational analyses of political scenarios.