Hanna & Dodd: McNae's Essential Law for Journalists 21e
- Additional commentary and resources on a range of media law topics
- A useful reference point providing succinct definitions of legal terms used regularly in the book
- Extra chapters on the Official Secrets Act, Scottish media law, family law, and the incitement of hatred
- Self-marking questions with immediate feedback
- Details of developments in the law since the writing of the book. Latest update added April 2014.
- Tips and advice to help you with your writing