Atkins & de Paula: Physical Chemistry for the Life Sciences 2e
These selected graphs from the text will allow you to manipulate results by entering data and altering variables. Click on the links below to view the living graphs for each chapter of the book.
Please note: Some Living Graphs are forthcoming.
- Living graph Figures F.10 & F11
- Maxwell distribution of speeds
- Living graph Figure 7.2
- The approach to equilibrium
- Living graph Figure 7.6
- Consecutive first-order reactions
- Living graph Figure 8.2
- Enzyme kinetics
- Living graph Figure 9.47
- Radial wavefunctions of hydrogenic atoms
- Living graph Figure 13.14
- The Stern-Volmer equation