Gillespie: Foundations of Economics 2e
- For students wanting material on broader business issues, such as PESTEL and SWOT analysis
- Building on the textbook content
- Regularly updated, this provides discussion of current economic issues
- The key glossary terms in interactive flashcard format; one for microeconomics, and one for macroeconomics
- 10 questions per unit each with detailed feedback and page references
- The latest news relevant to economics from a variety of publications, brought direct to this Online Resource Centre, and always up to date
- Test your knowledge by checking your answers to the 'Put into Practice' questions in the book
- Further stories, cases and research to accompany each unit
- Walk-throughs of key concepts with screen grabs and audio
- A selection of sites useful for the study of economics
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Please complete the two steps below:
- Inform your local sales representative that you are adopting this textbook. You may wish to do this via the Find your sales representative page.
- Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
Already registered for a password? Click on any resource below to log in.
- Import all of the resources on this Online Resource Centre directly into your institution's VLE or LMS
- Andrew Gillespie introduces his blog and explains how it might be used in your teaching
- All the figures from the text available to download for use in lectures
- Includes the answers to end of unit questions together with suggestions for activities, and answers to the Case study, Put into Practice, and Economics in Context boxes
- A presentation for each unit to assist with lecture preparation
- A bank of questions available to download and test your students