Williams & Adam-Smith: Contemporary Employment Relations 2e
Click on the chapter links below to read the latest updates (provided in PDF format).
- Chapter 01: What's the point of employment relations?
- Chapter 02: Employment relations in a recession
- Chapter 03: The Conservative Party’s employment relations policy under David Cameron
- Chapter 04: Shelving the extension of paid maternity leave and the introduction of paid paternity leave
- Chapter 05: New data on statutory union recognition
- Chapter 06: Organizing Lidl workers in Germany
- Chapter 07: A high pay commission?
- Chapter 08: Handling redundancies in a recession
- Chapter 09: Labour disputes in 2008