West, Ford & Ibrahim: Strategic Marketing 2e
- An introduction to each chapter provided by the authors
- A review of recent articles, organised by theme, and a list of references for further reading
- Online tasks for you to assess your knowledge
- Websites of relevant organizations and sources
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
- For use in lectures, tutorials and seminars
- Guidance for your students on answering the end-of-chapter case questions
- To accompany the long end-of-book case studies
- Suggested answers to the discussion questions in the book
- Suggested activities for seminar and tutorial groups
- Customizable slides for each chapter of the book
- A ready-made electronic testing resource which can be customized to meet your teaching needs
- A set of useful links to strategic marketing video clips
- Provides references and brief outlines to additional cases on Business Online and European Case Clearing House websites