Sargeant: Marketing Management for Nonprofit Organizations 3e
- An introduction to each chapter provided by the author, containing a discussion of key issues and useful web links for further reading
- A set of exercises to help improve your knowledge of the subject
- Test yourself on each chapter of the textbook and receive immediate feedback
- Podcasts of interviews with individuals working for a nonprofit organization to gain a real life perspective of marketing in a nonprofit context
- Insights into the marketing strategies adopted by various nonprofit organizations, such as NSPCC, and Devon Wildlife Trust
- A list of recommended books and journal articles provided for each chapter
- Mini lectures from the author on key topics of marketing applied to a non profit context
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
- For use in lectures or seminars
- A set of customisable PowerPoint slides for use in lecture presentations