Mankin: Human Resource Development
- See how well you have understood and remembered the key topics in each chapter
- A range of additional examples of business practice or HRD practice
- Details of how the book is mapped against the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development standards
- Latest news articles
- A clickable guide showing the systematic training cycle in operation
- Fully annotated web link updates to Government Policy and initiatives
- Links to professional associations and valuable sources of information
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
- All the figures from the book for use in lecture presentations and handouts
- A collection of engaging case studies for use in group tutorial work and assignments
- Outlines some of the key debates raised in each case study
- Fully customizable for your teaching