Hatch with Cunliffe: Organization Theory 3e
Multiple choice questions
These resources were created by Ann L. Cunliffe, Professor of Organization Studies at the University of Leeds, to accompany the second edition of the text. They have been updated to accompany the third edition by Jenna Ward, Senior Lecturer in Organizational Behaviour at De Montfort University.
- Why study organization theory?
- A brief history of organization theory
- Organization-environment relations
- Organizational social structure
- Organizational culture
- The physical structure of organizations
- Organizational power, control, and conflict
- Theory and practice
- Loose ends: Some promising new ideas in organization theory