Eriksson-Zetterquist, Müllern, and Styhre: Organization Theory: A Practice Based Approach
- Updated versions of many of the cases in the book, detailing new developments and interesting outcomes
- Self-test questions supported by instant feedback and page references to the text
- Useful links to company websites and news stories are provided to keep you up-to-date on the latest developments
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
- For downloading into your lecture presentations and including in handouts
- A suite of customizable PowerPoint slides are provided, complete with notes, in order to save you time in lecture preparation
- Based around topics such as case analysis, role play or company research. These exercises can be used to enliven your seminars; complete with discussion questions
- Teaching notes to accompany the seminar exercises
- A ready-made electronic testing resource which can be customized to meet your teaching needs