Ellis: Business-to-Business Marketing
- To help you explore key B2B marketing issues in more depth
- A useful list of links from organizational examples of B2B marketing to sources of market information and B2B careers opportunities
- Examples of scholarly work for further research
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
- Suggestions for assignment topics to use in your teaching
- Questions to accompany the main case study featured in each chapter of the book, along with suggested answers offering a more in-depth approach
- Useful for revision purposes to help students prepare for their exams
- Designed to help you organize and deliver your course
- Customizable PowerPoint slides for use in lecture presentations
- To help students engage and understand the key issues of B2B marketing
- Provide an overview to help test students' knowledge of each topic