Blundel and Lockett: Exploring Entrepreneurship: Practices and Perspectives
- Expanding on particular topics in the text enabling you to gain a deeper understanding of interesting aspects of Entrepreneurship
- Help test your understanding and aid your revision. These self-marking questions include instant feedback on your answers and cross-references back to the textbook to assist with your independent study
- Keep involved with contemporary issues in entrepreneurship by visiting the authors' blogs
- Extra case studies with questions providing the opportunity for you to apply what you have learnt and analyse real-life examples
- Checklists which cover the main tasks of developing a new venture provide a useful reference
- Glossary terms presented in an interactive flashcard format to help revise key terms and concepts
- Learning Objectives from the book help you evaluate your knowledge and understanding of each chapter
- Suggestions for background reading covering the functional areas addressed in Part One, to help those new to the subject
- Advice is provided on how to prepare for a new venture creation assignment and a reflective essay assignment
- Links to websites relevant to each chapter, direct you towards valuable sources of information
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
- Guidance answers for the questions provided to accompany the additional case studies on the student part of the site
- A suite of fully customizable PowerPoint slides for use in lecture presentations
- Notes are provided for each of the Critical Incident Cases in Part 1 to help incorporate these cases into your teaching