Baines, Fill, & Page: Marketing 2e
Click here to take a quick survey about how you use books in your Business modules and be entered in a bi-monthly draw to win £50 of OUP books.
Click here to watch a short video explaining how to get the best out of the student resources on this site.
- Test yourself on each chapter of the textbook and receive instant feedback
- Short author podcasts summarizing the key learning objectives for each chapter
- Helps you to memorize the key terms used in the book; can be downloaded on to iPods and other portable devices
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of the topic with these exercises
- For each chapter there are links to YouTube videos about marketing to demonstrate examples of marketing practice
- The latest news relevant to marketing from a variety of publications, brought direct to this Online Resource Centre, and always up to date
- A list of recommended articles for further reading
- Listen to students and graduates talk about the skills they've developed at university, and follow the links to lots of helpful advice on enhancing employability
- A set of useful sources of information about each topic
- Task focused worksheets for providing you with the opportunity to enhance your understanding of marketing frameworks and theories
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Please complete the two steps below:
- Inform your local sales representative that you are adopting this textbook. You may wish to do this via the Find your sales representative page.
- Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
Already registered for a password? Click on any resource below to log in.
- Import all the material available on this Online Resource Centre into your VLE
- A suite of fully customizable PowerPoint slides for use in lecture presentations
- A ready-made electronic testing resource which can be customized to meet your teaching needs
- Some ideas for use in seminars and tutorials
- Possible points for inclusion when answering the discussion questions at the end of each chapter of the textbook
- Additional branding material, linked to and supplementing the textbook, presenting students with the core theory, as well as examples and annotated links
- Additional case material to use in your teaching
- Further questions to set your students, provided with answer guidance
- Available for downloading into presentation software or for use in assignments and exam material
- A practical guide for students, balancing the theory on the development of the marketing plan, alongside tips on implementation, and advice on core skills
- Links to marketing tools, with commentary, to supplement the DVD
- Extracted from the academic guest lecture videos, for your ease of reference
- Additional real life case insights linked to accompanying practitioner insight video answers for use in seminars and tutorials
- Task focused worksheets for students to be completed in class or independently, providing them with the opportunity to enhance their understanding of marketing frameworks and theories
- Breakdown, showing time blocks, of topics covered on the DVD
- Transcripts for the practitioner insights video