Alexander & Doherty: International Retailing
- A set of useful web exercises to help you improve your knowledge of the international retailing environment
- Browse the complete list of key words and definitions taken from the book
- Test yourself on each chapter of the textbook and receive immediate feedback
- Based on the work of Treadgold, suggest where retailers fit into this matrix. Upload and compare your responses in this fun, interactive exercise
- Sample questions to test your understanding
- A selection of useful links for further research
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
- For encouraging critical thinking and class debate
- Additional questions to set your students for revision purposes
- A useful reference, containing key points from each chapter to assist with your teaching
- A set of customisable PowerPoint slides for use in lecture presentations