Cytopathology is part of the Fundamentals of Biomedical Science series.
The following student resources accompany the series:
Interactive digital microscope encouraging the exploration of tissue samples.
Video interviews with practising Biomedical Scientists working in a range of disciplines, to give you valuable insights into the reality of work in a Biomedical Science laboratory. See the:
• Interview with a Consultant Clinical Cytologist.
• Interview with a Biomedical Scientist.
Videos of key practical techniques to show you how certain key lab instruments are used as part of carrying out diagnostic work in the lab. See:
• Processing a bloody sample.
• Processing a urine sample
• Processing a cytology sample
The Virtual Analytical Laboratory, developed at De Montfort University, introduces you to a range of tools and techniques that are important in the biomedical laboratory. The site includes a range of open-access materials, including numerous videos.
Please note that this link is provided for information only. Oxford University Press accepts no responsibility for the content of this third party site or the content of ‘The Virtual Analytical Laboratory’.
The following resources are password-protected and for adopting lecturers' use only.
Not yet registered for a password? Please complete the two steps below:
- Inform your local sales representative that you are adopting this textbook. You may wish to do this via the Find your sales representative page.
- Complete the registration form to choose your password. Please note your registration can only be processed if your sales representative is aware of your adoption.
Already registered for a password? Click on any resource below to log in.