Printing, copying, and reproduction

Reproduction of part or all of a musical work or a text in graphic form, either on paper, or in electronic format. This right is sometimes referred to as graphic reproduction.

Examples of frequent requests include:

  • Photocopying licences for pieces that are not available to buy separately

  • Inclusion of our hymn texts in Order of Service sheets or bulletins

  • Inclusion of our materials in music folios, text books, and other third-party publications

  • Inclusion of our materials in dissertations, theses, and journal articles


UK and Rest of World (excluding USA and Canada)

Please complete the relevant form:

Photocopying Request Form

Print Request Form

Dissertation/Thesis/Journal Request Form

USA and Canada

For print, copying, and reproduction licence requests please
contact our licensing agent, CopyCat Licensing
For dissertation/journal requests please complete the Dissertation/Thesis/Journal Request Form

Information & Services