Mechanical Reproduction (making your own recording of OUP's music)

If you wish to make an audio recording of any music in Oxford University Press’s catalogue, and to duplicate and distribute that recording physically (for example, as a CD) or on-line, a mechanical reproduction licence is required.


Please select your territory and complete the relevant forms or follow the link

From the UK
Please contact PRS for Music.

From the USA
Please contact our licensing agent, CopyCat Licensing for all your mechanical reproduction license requests.

Rest of World
Please complete the Mechanical Licence Request Form. We will direct your enquiry to the appropriate agency.

Information & Services