UP has produced a range of newsletters and magazines to keep both staff and interested parties informed on life at the Press. The first of these was The Periodical, a formal newsletter issued between 1896-1979, sent free to subscribers to notify them about recent Press publications and events. Some years later, The Clarendonian was set up, a more informal staff magazine for employees at the print-shop, issued from 1919-1983. The London office published a similar magazine, The Lantern, from 1928-1955. More recently, from 1956-2005, an in-house newsletter called The Record updated staff on a range of Press stories and proceedings. Click on the links below to see some extracts from these publications.