Who’s Who, published annually by A & C Black since 1897, and online exclusively by Oxford University Press since 2008, is the leading source of up-to-date information about over 35,000 influential people from all walks of life, worldwide, who have left their mark on British public life.
Containing autobiographical listings of senior politicians, judges, civil servants, and notable figures from the arts, academia, and other areas, it is seen as one of the world’s most recognized and respected work of reference, and offers a unique way of measuring social change.
- Over 35,000 people entries from the new 2013 edition of Who’s Who
- All entries written by the subject themselves and can include everything from career information to contact details
- Monthly topical feature pages,
- Quick or advanced search and browse options
- Custom built for biographical research - modeled on the multi-award-winning Oxford Dictionary of National Biography
- Extensive internal cross-references
- Print, email, and cite entries
- Updated annually each December, with minor updates throughout the year
Subscription Rates - Ordering online gives you instant access
||£125 + VAT
||£36 + VAT
Personal subscriptions are granted under the terms of a single-user,
nontransferable license, but you may access the site from any location.
If you wish to subscribe on behalf of an institution please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to request a network quote.