Blackstone's Police Q&A 2014 Online is an online multiple-choice questions database - the essential study-aid for all police officers sitting the promotion examinations. Based directly on the content of the Blackstone's Police Manuals 2014, it is completely up to date with the latest law and syllabus including the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012, the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, the Criminal Procedure Rules 2012, and the Terrorism Act 2000, as well as revised PACE Codes C, G, and H.
The large bank of key questions enables subscribers to practice questions on all areas of the 2014 examination syllabus.
The Blackstone's Police Q&As 2014 Online service offers these unique features:
- 2400 ‘Type A’ individually-written questions - an ideal way to test your knowledge in all four exam areas
- New questions added monthly, and completely revised annually alongside the Blackstone's Police Manuals
- Range of study options - choose the number of questions you want to practice - from 5 questions, to a whole mock exam, and select questions from a single subject area, or a mixture of all four
- Answers are all clearly explained to highlight any gaps or weaknesses in your knowledge
- Answers are fully cross-referenced to the Blackstone's Police Manuals so you can easily go back and revise the relevant subject area
- Gain detailed feedback on your performance and a full user history - learn where your areas of strength and weakness lie, and channel your revision into the most relevant areas of the syllabus
Subscription Rates - Ordering online gives you instant access
||£90.83 + VAT
||£74.17 + VAT
||£57.50 + VAT
Personal subscriptions are granted under the terms of a single-user,
nontransferable license, but you may access the site from any location.
If you wish to subscribe on behalf of an institution please contact
email@example.com to request a network quote.