A new edition of the definitive reference work on public international law
From August 2008 the updated online edition of the Encyclopedia will launch, with new material added quarterly, reaching completion in 2010. The online edition will include search functionality and click-through cross references to other Encyclopedia entries as well as related content in the online service Oxford Reports on International Law. A print edition will become available in 2010.
- A Fully revised version of the print edition initially published under the auspices of Rudolf Bernhardt
- The 1,700 articles include more than 700 new topics not covered in the previous edition
- Reflects modern developments with greatly increased coverage of international criminal law, international dispute settlement, trade law and environmental law
- Written by over 650 scholars and practitioners drawn from all over the world
- Edited by a team of the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law in Heidelberg under the auspices of Rüdiger Wolfrum
- Each article is peer received by members of the Advisory Board
General Editor: Rüdiger Wolfrum, Director at the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law, Heidelberg
Advisory Board: Armin von Bogdandy, Edith Brown Weiss, Jean-Pierre Cot, Yoram Dinstein, Thomas M. Franck, Jochen Abr. Frowein, Meinhard Hilf, Rahmatullah Kahn, Martti Koskenniemi, Thomas Läufer, Thomas Mensah, Hanspeter Neuhold, Francisco Orrego Vincuña, W. Michael Reisman, Bruno Simma, Daniel Thürer, Christian Tomuschat, Tullio Treves, Sir Michael Wood
Subscription Rates - Ordering online gives you instant access
||£325 + VAT
Personal subscriptions are granted under the terms of a single-user,
nontransferable license, but you may access the site from any location.
If you wish to subscribe on behalf of an institution please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to request a network quote.