1. Natural Products and Their Potential in Agriculture: A Personal Overview, Horace G. Cutler
NATURAL PRODUCTS FROM MICROORGANISMS
2. Tentoxin: A Cyclic Tetrapeptide Having Potential Herbicidal Usage, Alan R. Lax and Hurley S. Shepherd
3. Approaches to Structure-Function Relationships for Naturally Occurring Cyclic Peptides: A Study of Tentoxin, Judson V. Edwards et al.
4. Toxins of Phytopathogenic Microorganisms: Structural Diversity and Physiological Activity, S. Sakamura, A. Ichihara, and T. Yoshihara
5. Production of Herbicidal and Insecticidal Metabolites by Soil Microorganisms, R. M. Heisey et al.
6. Diverse but Specific Biological Activities of Four Natural Products from Three Fungi, Horace G. Cutler, Eberhard Ammermann, and
James P. Springer
7. Avermectins: Biological and Pesticidal Activities, J. R. Babu
8. Fungal Elicitors of Phytoalexins and Their Potential Use in Agriculture, Jack D. Paxton
9. Endophytic Bacteria for the Delivery of Agrichemicals to Plants, Jed W. Fahey
NATURAL PRODUCTS FROM HIGHER PLANTS
10. Phenol Glycosides in Plant Defense against Herbivores, Paul B. Reichardt, Thomas P. Clausen, and John P. Bryant
11. Biosynthetic Relationship among Cyanogenic Glycosides, Glucosinolates, and Nitro Compounds, Eric E. Conn
12. Biological Effects of Glucosinolates, F. S. Chew
13. Naturally Occurring Carbon-Phosphorus Compounds as Herbicides, Robert E. Hoagland
14. Phytochemical Inhibitors of Velvetleaf (Abutilon theophrasti) Germination as Models for New
Biorational Herbicides, Richard G. Powell and Gayland F. Spencer
15. Allelopathy in the Florida Scrub Community as a Model for Natural Herbicide Actions, Nikolaus H. Fischer, Nesrin Tanrisever, and G. Bruce Williamson
16. Terpenoids as Models for New Agrochemicals, Stella D. Elakovich
17. Chemical and Anatomical Response in Gossypium spp. Challenged by Verticillium dahliae, Robert D. Stipanovic et al.
18. Mitotic Disrupters from Higher Plants: Effects on Plant Cells, Kevin C. Vaughn and Martin A. Vaughan
19. Camptothecin and Other Plant Growth Regulators in Higher Plants with Antitumor Activity, J. George Buta and Andrzej Kalinski
20. Natural Products in the Search for New Agrochemicals, John H. Cardellina, II
NATURAL PRODUCTS FROM INSECTS OR AFFECTING
21. Terpenoids from the Genus Artemisia as Potential Pesticides, Stephen O. Duke, Rex N. Paul, Jr., and S. Mark Lee
22. Chemistry and Biological Activity of Acylnornicotines from Nicotiana repandae, R. F. Severson et al.
23. Allelochemical Properties of Nicotiana tabacum Leaf Surface Compounds, D. R. Lawson et al.
24. Plant Constituents as Oviposition Deterrents to Lepidopterous Insects, J. A. A. Renwick
25. Plant Natural Products as Parasitoid Cuing Agents, Douglas W. Whitman
26. Iridoid Glycosides and Aglycones as Chiral Synthons, Bioactive Compounds, and Lepidopteran Defenses, Frank R. Stermitz
27. Glycosides: The Interface between Plant Secondary and Insect Primary Metabolism, Kevin C. Spencer
28. Chemistry and Biological Activity of
Pentatomoid Sex Pheromones, Jeffrey R. Aldrich
29. Dithiopolyacetylenes as Potential Pesticides, Eloy Rodriguez
30. Biocidal and Deterrent Activities of Nitrogen Heterocycles Produced by Venomous Myrmicine Ants, Murray S. Blum
31. Protecting Crops and Wildlife with Chitin and Chitosan, M. L. Bade and R. L. Wick